Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Blue Ribbon Honorable Mentions

All-

Upon further review, I would like to add some Blue Ribbon Award Winner Honorable Mentions from Chicago. This is the first time this has been done because The Law's Law was not complete in compiling his research on Monday (busy two days, my most sincere apologies). I also either did not see these occurences or was not present at the moment because I do not know how I could have missed or forgotten it.

Now, these two gents have received the Blue Ribbon award before (Tonga Lagoon plunge) and apparently made a HUGE push for the prestigious award again. Therefore, congratulations to Sir Large One and Sir Darkness for both TRULY living up to their names and doing huge things on the stripper pole at Mother's. You two are the first Blue Ribbon Award Honorable Mentions.

For those of you that need evidence of this (and believe me you do need to see the evidence), please take a look at their FB pictures in Sir Large One's little sister's FB album " chi chi chicago!" (Sir Phd, I will never figure out how to put pictures on this thing).

Congratulations again,

The Law's Law

P.S. I am in my boring class again and actually burst out laughing when seeing the pictures. The Professor also equated a recession to Notre Dame which was pretty f-ing cool. Apparently he is also making a push for the award.

No comments:

Post a Comment