Tuesday, October 13, 2009

ACTION!

Colleagues,

One may be asking what in the world is Action. Well, along with being my future slogan when I run for Senator in 2040, it is going to be the theme for the Chicago trip.

Now the word Action and myself have had a troubled yet fantastic history. Not only was it a recurrent theme during Sir Zeth's presidency, it was also a recurrent theme whenever I had a qualm during our Frat Exec Meetings. For example, "Let's throw a $5,000 party instead of a $2,500, ACTION!" Or, "Let's put our Spring Social Budget on USC winning the National Championship, ACTION!" (thank god we did not do the later). Or simply, "Take a shot, ACTION!"

Now the word Action and myself have had about a year hiatus. Thanks to Sir Zeth's bbm on this rainy Tuesday (why he would want me to bring Action back is beyond me), the fact that I have a Negotiation midterm in 15 minutes (1 on 1 videotaped session for an hour, Godspeed to my opponent), and that Chicago is about 36 hours away, I would like to officially bring back the word ACTION. Whenever someone is being lame, feel free to call them out on Action!

Many of you may get tired of my word phases (like Boom, Bam, Thizz, and Granola for starters), but Action means so so much more. It's way of living!

So here's to Action and the many things it brings.

Boom!

The Law's Law

P.S. This post was made in an effort to quell my reader's concerns about the lack of posts. Come on, I am posting literally before a Midterm. Action!

No comments:

Post a Comment