Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Bye Week

Readers,

The Law's Law would first like to give his most sincere apologies to his followers for not posting in a while. A weekend filled with Navy Grogs and a Final on Tuesday (today) kept this duder's hands full.

Keeping with the tradition of The Law's Law's brother blogs by adding an intellectual spirit to the blogs, today's Negotiation final encompassed re-negotiating a real estate deal that had an implied covenant for the lessee to continue operating as a business. Very interesting stuff and Your's Truly had way too much fun toying with his opponent.

Couple of points from the past weekend:

1) One should never drink 8 Navy Grogs in a 12 hour period. Those things may be small, but wow do they have a bite.

2) Bandwagon fans can exit to the stage right. I will be in rare form to Beat the Power Blue Lameage from Westweird.

3) My war with technology continues, somehow after this weekend I am now BBM friends with myself and cannot delete myself. Looks like a trip to my local cell store is inevitable (they already hate me for having to replace 3 trackballs this past month on my BB).

4) Unbeknowst to some, I paid $20 dollars and told a cab to "just drive." For any of you that saw the movie Michael Clayton, I was inspired by the very end of the movie (except he gave $100 and I only gave $20). However, all the cab did was pick The Law's Law up from Shellback, made a circle to Sepulveda and back, then dropped me back off at Shellback. The phrase "Full Circle" could have not been more poignant at that point.

5) Viva La Boom to Shellback.

Hope everyone has a great Bye Week, will definitely post by Thursday.

Sincerely,

The Law's Law

P.S. Welcome to Madame Doodler of the House of Bau Bau. You followage is greatly appreciated.

P.P.S. Congratulations to Sir Master and Snow-mander for creating a blog at http://thegospelaccordingtoko.blogspot.com/. One of these days we ALL are going to look back on our blogging years and say, what were we thinking by allowing this guy to go on the internet.

P.P.P.S. I could not agree more with domhateanimals.blogspot.com in saying that Iguana's really are too confident in themselves. I think Sir Creature would really hate Hummingbirds though. I look forward to a post.

No comments:

Post a Comment