Sunday, November 22, 2009

Buying a Whole Bar Drinks

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Admittedly, The Law's Law has hit a writer's block this past week. After a little siesta and a little trip to Newport the writer's block is over. This is due to the fact that The Law's Law was inspired to write about a little thing called: Buying a Whole Bar Drinks.

Now admittedly the writer's block was broken due to a BBM from Sir Darkness saying that a dude just bought all of Shellback a Bud Heavy. For the 70 people at Shellback tonight, I am ecstatic that you witnessed one of the finest things that a man can do.

Now many of you do not know the history behind this.

Once upon a time in Brussels, Belgium, The Law's Law was on a vacation in Europe and went to a random bar. Now the first night was rather calm, Sir Zeth tipped over a mini motorcycle but that is just a normal thing that happens in the life of people that are cool. We went back the next night to an AC Milan v. Liverpool match (I think, correct me if I am wrong) and AC Milan ended up winning to the tune of many drinks. Instead of being a normal person this guy decided to buy the whole bar a shot of Jack (USA) and a beer. Boom. This would also be the Brussels trip that the Mayor of some random town in Swiss country introduced us to Snuff. Best time ever.

Now today a certain person bought the whole bar a Bud Heavy at Shell. This is Bro King status. I do not who you are, but anytime a person buys a whole bar drinks it gains my respect. It not only says "Hey I like to have a great time", but it also says, "Hey, get on my level."

Buying a whole bar drinks is very related to having a bar / restaurant serve after closing time. The Law's Law experienced that this weekend in the Newps. Bar was closed and I said no you are not. Viva La 20 bucks and Viva La Beers. Done and Done (Woody's on the Dock, was a pretty sweet bar actually).

Thanksgiving is going to be amazing. I will speak about a thing I call Le Thanksgiving Grenades in another post.

Beat The Bruins,

The Law's Law

P.S. Oh Manningham!

No comments:

Post a Comment