Sunday, January 10, 2010

3am And I want to go to bed

BOOMS,

Well after one rambunctious evening, a drive up to hella lame Northern California, a sweet trip to The Hut (where The Law's Law will hold court for his graduation), a sweet trip to The Claran, and some shenanigans on this cold Northern California evening, The Law's Law is back.

The Law's Law would first like to say thank you to all of his followers for kicking him back into shape. I have not posted for a while but like I said: "It is because I have no content." However, after all that has occurred over the past month I have plenty of content.

First and foremost, I posted on Pete Carroll's FB account the following: "
Coach, I will make the decision easy for you: Stay at the University of Southern California, HOME OF THE TROJAN FAMILY. Family can't be bought. Fight On."

This decision (which is not official yet) comes as a shock to me as cha boy Fratty Matty Bark Bark is in prime position to win a baker's dozen of National Championships. However, this does not come as a shock to me as Mike Garret is the worst AD ever. Aside from our lame AD, I hope Coach "figures it out" and stays at SC.

Secondly, I am still not over Coach Floyd and now this happens?!?!? Come On!!!

Third, my New Year's resolution is to take blogging to a new stratosphere this year. I am talking scripts, books, novels, bio's, autobiographies, dictionaries, thesauruses, maybe a few encyclopedias here and there etc. etc. as the list goes on. Apparently we will have a lot of time since we basically do not have a basketball team. Awesome.

Quadrangle, wear your SC gear this week. If you have to wear a suit, wear an SC tie. If you have to wear a dress, wear an SC brooch. If you are going casual, wear an SC Hawaiian shirt. If you are at the gym, wear SC gym shorts. If you are an athlete, wear SC Under Armor. And if you have not been to the SC bookstore lately, shame on you. The bottom line is that some people think that SC is weak. The word weak is not in The Law's Law's vocabulary (unless The Law's Law is talking about UCLA or ND). Show that SC stands for something in every walk of life.

Over and Out,

The Law's Law

P.S. I blame Sir Large One for this whole debaucal. I think he and Sir Z to the Hillz has been planning it since he first became a fan of the Seahawks.

P.P.S. I wish Tony Romo played during the regular season like he is now. Would have dominated in Fantasy FB. Let's get another huge Fantasy League together for baseball and bet on the Dodgers. Bet meaning who gets the Dodgers: Mr. or Mrs. McCourt. Lame.

P.P.P.S. I hope everyone has an amazing Sunday Funday. Pouring multiple Bloody Mary's as soon as my eyes open tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment